::: K O S H I S H - T H E . E X A C T . A T T E M P T :::



'Koshish' is my latest film. It took nearly 6 months to complete. I took the first shots in November 2010 and the final cut only got complete in July 2011. There are number of reasons why it took me so long to complete this film, primary being my involvement in the documentary project I had been working on for nearly two and a half months from Jan to mid March. Before that I was on a feature project for a month. I had to find time in between all this and then the problems were made worse with the non-availability of the main actor of the film.

I also lost some of the original footage in a computer crash and ended up using some parts of a low quality test export in the final film. The scene in beginning where the guy is tied up and gagged is the low quality bit. I just couldn't shoot it again.

But I am happy with the final product. I learned a lot from it. 

Comments