::: L A U G H I N G . A L L . T H E . W A Y :::




This is a film that it wasn't supposed to be!

I was shooting this one for PFC too but apparently we needed permissions to shoot at the location I was shooting at. The 'brother' literally had to catch a flight for Hyderabad. We were shooting in Bandra and he had to go back home to pick up his stuff from Indian Oil Nagar in Andheri and then get back to Santacruz airport. Still the chap helped me. We had few more shots left when out of blue came the Bandra police.

They threatened us by saying that we were breaking the law and had to pay 25000 rupees fine or else had the option of losing our camera. My camera!

We all played innocent and informed police-wallahs that we were unaware that permissions were needed in that area to shoot and we pleaded that they should tell us from where we can get the permissions and we shall go and get it there n then.

But it was never about that! Luckily my graphic designer friend who was also acting in film started communicating in Marathi and became our defense lawyer!

In the end, I had to pay the police-wallah's an amount of 1500 rupees! After about over an year, I felt I needed to complete this film but shooting again was impossible, so I had to make a story out of the footage I had. This was the result!

Comments