::: S A P N O N . S E . B H A R E . N A I N A :::



This film took a lot out of me. Duration is just about 5 minutes but it took me almost 9 months to make. One can say this is my baby!

I had just arrived in Mumbai and had been living in Santacruz at the old flat of our family friends. I had the most basic living. Just a mattress by wall, my couple of bags across the room and my MP3 player which also had radio.

'Luck By Chance' had just released and I was loving the music. So much so that I had this song in my music list of 'brain food'. I remember listening this song again and again. Eventually I was getting visualizations in my mind. And the video was the result.

The reason it took nearly nine months was because the tall-skinny-main guy seen the film had contracted chicken pox and it had become very evident on his face. We had wait for him to recover.

I now call my friend 'POXY!'

The girl seen the film had also contributed big time, and her support is worth more since she helped me to with film at the time her grand father was severely ill.

I can never forget my friends for helping me!

Comments